Web Sales Plus, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this Web site. We only gather information we need to serve you better and will not -- without your consent, -- sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement, except in cases where, in good faith, we believe that the law requires us to do so, and/or it is necessary to protect Web Sales Plus, Inc.'s rights and/or property, and/or if circumstances require acting to protect the personal safety of staff or of the public.
All information on this Web site is copyright © 2002-2007 by Web Sales Plus, Inc.
Web hosting terms of service:
Use of our website hosting service constitutes acceptance and agreement of these TOS (Terms of Service).
All provisions of this contract are subject to the TOS.
This Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the state of Indiana, county of Lake County, applicable to contracts enforceable in that state. Venue will be Lake County, Indiana
Note: Pornography and sex-related merchandising are prohibited on any of our customer sites. This includes sites that may infur sexual content, or links to adult content elsewhere. This is also true for sites that promote any illegal activity or content that may be damaging to our servers or any other server on the internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited. Anything IRC-related is strictly prohibited and can be cause for immediate account termination! (IRC = “Internet Relay Chat”)
1. Disclosure to Law Enforcement: We specifically prohibit the use of our service for illegal activities. Therefore, Subscriber agrees that the Company may disclose any and all subscriber information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the Subscriber. In addition we shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement.
2. Service Rates: Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to Subscriber. Subscriber is aware that the Company may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time. The promotional offer is contingent upon Company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals including but not limited to rates charged to company by its suppliers.
3. Payment: Establishment of this service is dependent upon receipt by the Company of payment of stated charges. Subsequent payments are pro-rated and due on the first day of the month for that month's service. The above applies to all accounts and services provided by us.
4. Payments and Fees: Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 10 days past due. Service that is interrupted for nonpayment is subject to a $10.00 reconnect charge. Accounts not paid by due date are subject to a $5.00 late fee. Accounts that are not collectable by usmay be turned over to an outside collection agency for collection. If your account is turned over for collection, you agree to pay the company a "Processing and Collection" Fee of not less than $20 nor more than $150. If you desire to cancel your account, please follow the proper procedure to do this as outlined in this TOS.
5. Refund and Disputes: All payments to DIS are nonrefundable. This includes the one time setup fee and subsequent charges regardless of usage. All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within 60 days of the time the dispute occurred. If you dispute a charge to your credit card issuer that, in DIS's sole discretion is a valid charge under the provisions of the TOS and/or AUP, you agree to pay DIS an "Administrative Fee" of not less than $20 and not more than $150.
6. Failure to Pay: The Company may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of Subscriber to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Subscriber of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
7. Account Cancellation: Request for termination of user accounts can be made through the DIS Customer Control Panel. Termination requests received will take effect immediately, that means you're not required to pay for web hosting plan fee for that month, if termination request is received after the fee charged in that month, which is not refundable, that means starting from following month you'll not be charged for web hosting fee. Subscription fees for additional services such as added space and bandwidth transfer will be charged for the entire month regardless of whether the request for their termination is received prior to the effecting of the said services.
8. Subscriber acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of the company and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of the company. Subscriber further acknowledges that the company's liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
9. New Domains: Payment made for domain registration will not be refundable in all cases, including those that involve mistakes committed by any persons, our staff or not, at any stage of the domain registration process. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to registrants within 24 hours of the submission of the domain name purchase order.
10. Transfer of Domains: New webhosting accounts which involve the transfer of a domain from another provider to DIS will require a minimum of seven (7) days to be set up and entered into our DNS servers. In some cases, such transfers may take up to sixty (60) days. Due to the unpredictable nature of the transfer process, no guarantees are made regarding the amount of time a specific transfer may take.
11. Support Boundaries: We provide reasonable technical support to our subscribers. We limit our technical support to our area of expertise. The following is our guidelines when providing support: We provides support related to your e-mail and/or website services or virtual site’s functioning. We do not offer tech support for application specific issues such as cgi programming, html or any other such issue.
12. SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE): Web Sales Plus takes a zero tolerance approach to the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or SPAM over our network. Very simply this means that customers of ours may not use or permit others to use our network to transact in UCE. Customers may not host, or permit hosting of, sites or information that is advertised by UCE from other networks. Violations of this policy carry severe penalties, including termination of service.
Violation of DIS's SPAM policy will result in severe penalties. Upon notification of an alleged violation of our SPAM policy, our suppliers will initiate an immediate investigation (within 48 hours of notification). During the investigation, our suppliers may restrict customer access to the network to prevent further violations. If a customer is found to be in violation of our SPAM policy, we may, at our sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate customer's account. Further, our suppliers reserve the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. We will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense.
a. First violations of this policy will result in an "Administrative Fee" of $250 and your account will be reviewed for possible immediate termination. A second violation will result in an "Administrative Fee" of $500 and immediate termination of your account. Users who violate this policy agree that in addition to these "Administrative" penalties, they will pay "Research Fees" not to exceed $175 per hour that our suppliers’ personnel must spend to investigate the matter. PLEASE, DO NOT SPAM from your account.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM OUR SUPPLIERS:
BEGINNING IMMEDIATELY, anyone hosting websites or services on their server that support spammers or cause any of our IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their services immediately disabled. The services will not be enabled until such time that you agree to remove ANY and ALL traces of the offending material immediately upon reconnection and agree to allow us access to the account to confirm that all material has been COMPLETELY removed. Severe violations may result in immediate and permanent removal of the account from our network without notice to the customer. Any account guilty of a second violation WILL be immediately and permanently removed from our network without notice.
IP Address Ownership: (IP = “Internet Protocol”)
Prices are low because of shared IP addresses. The right to that Internet Protocol address shall belong only to our internet suppliers.
IP Address Usage: Any customer caught using an IP address that has not been assigned to them agrees to pay a $25 fee. The domain caught using the offending IP address can be disabled or deleted at the discretion of our suppliers.
Bandwidth and Disk Usage: Customer agrees that bandwidth and disk usage shall not exceed the number of megabytes per month for the Services ordered by Customer. We will monitor Customer's bandwidth and disk usage. We shall have the right to take corrective action if Customer's bandwidth or disk usage exceeds the Agreed Usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken is in our sole and absolute discretion. If we take any corrective action under this section, Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance prior to such action. In the event that a customer exceeds the included allocation, we may, at our sole discretion, collect a deposit, in an amount determined by us.
System and Network Security: Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of our Network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We and our suppliers will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations. These violations include, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account, which such User is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing".
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Taking any action in order to obtain services to which such User is not entitled.
14. Notification of Violation:
- We are under no duty to look at each customer's or user's activities to determine if a violation of the TOS has occurred, nor do we assume any responsibility through our TOS to monitor or police Internet-related activities.
- First violation: Any User, which DIS determines to have violated any element of this TOS or our supplier’s Acceptable Use Policy, shall receive an email, warning them of the violation. The service may be subject at our discretion to a temporary suspension pending a User's agreement in writing, to refrain from any further violations.
- Second Violation: Users that we determine to have committed a second violation of any element of our suppliers’ Acceptable Use Policy shall be subject to immediate suspension or termination of service without further notice.
15. Suspension of Service or Cancellation: DIS reserves the right to suspend network access to any customer if in the judgment of the DIS network administrators the customer's account is the source or target of the violation of any of the other terms of the AUP or for any other reason which DIS chooses. If inappropriate activity is detected, all accounts of the Customer in question will be deactivated until an investigation is complete. Prior notification to the Customer is not assured. In extreme cases, law enforcement will be contacted regarding the activity. The customer will not be credited for the time the customer's account was suspended. The customer will also not be credited for any fees if their account has been terminated.
16. We and our suppliers reserve the right to amend our policies at any time. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate Cancellation. You will be held responsible for the actions of your staff in the matter described on these Terms and conditions.
17. Indemnification: We and our suppliers wish to emphasize that in agreeing to our suppliers’ Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and our Terms of Service (ToS), customer indemnifies us and our suppliers for any violation of the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Terms of Service (ToS) that results in loss to us and our suppliers or the bringing of any claim against us and/or our suppliers by any third party. This means that if we or our suppliers are sued because of a customer's activity, the customer will pay any damages awarded against us (company and/or suppliers), plus all costs and attorney fees.
18. Miscellaneous Provisions: You must provide us with, and keep current, good contact information for you. E-mail, telephone and fax contacts are used, in that order of preference.
- A waiver by the Company of any breach of any provision of this Agreement by Subscriber shall not operate as or be construed as a continuing or subsequent waiver thereof or as a waiver of any breach of any other provision thereof.
- Subscriber shall not transfer or assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company. Company may assign Agreement at anytime without consent from or notice to Subscriber. Company reserves right to cancel customers rights under this contract at anytime without further obligation.
- We take no responsibility for any material input by others, that is, material posted to our Network (belonging to our suppliers and us), not by us. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to our Network; links are provided as Internet navigation tools only. We disclaim any responsibility for any such inappropriate use and any liability to any person or party for any other person or party's violation of this policy.
- We and our suppliers are not responsible for any damages your business may suffer. We do not make implied or written warranties for any of our services. We deny any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a specific purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions including equipment failure.
19. Responsibility for Content: You, as our customer, are solely responsible for the content stored on and served by your account.